Serious ceramic performance with a unique dual-arc tube design! The Hortivision 630w DE CMH lamp is built for quality production! Hortivision has engineered a unique double-ended 630w CMH lamp to suit any existing DE Reflector. Two ceramic arc-tubes with optimised gas ratios for true horticultural performance.
Perfect for those looking to upgrade to high-quality ceramic CMH technology in their existing reflector!
630w DE CMH technology allows for increased essential oil production and an improved PAR per watt ratio compared to traditional HID lamps and luminaires.
Hortivision has designed a variety of ceramic solutions for the knowledgable hobby grower and commercial facilities alike. Hortivision CMH lamps operate best when used with Hortivision or HI-PAR Ballasts and fixtures.
CMH is likely to become the choice of the connoisseur looking for the best quality produce.
All Hortivision DE CMH lamps require the used of a lamp shield. This accounts for the additional UV light output from a CMH lamp and ensures safe working/growing conditions
– Engineered Ceramic Arc Tube design
– Double-Jacketed glass for safety
– THD <10% (in HIPAR Sunstorm Kit) – Kelvin 2800k – CRI >90%
– Increases essential oil production
– Complex patented mixture of gasses optimised specifically for horticulture
– Long lamp life – 20,000 hrs recommended with 90% maintenance at 10,000hr
– Higher UV and Infra-red output calculated for plant resin production
– DE – Double Ended bulb for secure mounting
– 930/2800k – Effective for vegetative and floral growth